"What can TASC's programs do for me?" a student might ask. TASC offers students a variety of programs that can assist students in many different areas from MCAS tutoring, help in finding a job, and career exploration, just to name a few. Students also have the opportunity to work with a Career Specialist, who consults with students not sure of a career path for the future.
Some of the benefits from being in a TASC Program are:
• Opportunities for work and learning experiences within the students’ own community
• Opportunities to develop self esteem in one's abilities
• Opportunities to develop work ethics/soft skills necessary for school and work
• Opportunities to see relevance between work experience & academics/vocational studies
• Chance to explore a variety of career fields & understand the work skills necessary for the 21st century
• Ability for students to make more informed choices for future
Career Specialists are located:
Taunton High School (THS) in the TORC office on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School (B-P) in the Cooperative Education office on Mondays & Fridays
Bristol County Agricultural High School (B-A) in Dighton on Tuesday mornings.
Want to make a donation? Please click here: